In the previous article we explored the importance of cyber security in every organization no matter its size. We also highlighted the need to employ a capable team that can act as your ‘Human Firewall’ and the first line of defence for your systems.
In this article, we will take a look at Grapevine’s training program and discover how it can help your business going forward.
Human error conquered
We believe that people are a critical layer within the fabric of our security programs and that your users are at the very top of the modern security stack – just in front of your devices, your infrastructure, and your network. If somehow you are still unsure how important the education of your users is, and still think that hardware will do the job on its own, here are some facts to prove otherwise.
- 91% of successful data breaches start with a spear-phishing attack.
- Losses to CEO Fraud (aka Business Email Compromise) increased by 48% in Q2, 2020.
- W-2 Scams social engineer Accounting/HR sent tax forms to the bad guys.
- Ransomware damage costs predicted to reach $20 billion by 2020.
Now we have reiterated to the importance of education, let’s look at what the training involves.
The Security Awareness Training consists of:
- Baseline Testing – We provide baseline testing to assess the percentage of your users prone to a phishing attack through a free simulated phishing attack.
- Training Your Users – We have the world’s largest library of security awareness training content, including interactive modules, videos, games, posters, and newsletters, alongside automated training campaigns with scheduled reminder emails.
- Phishing Your Users – Deploy our best-in-class, fully automated simulated phishing attacks, thousands of templates with unlimited usage, and community phishing templates.
- And then see the Results – Enterprise-strength reporting, showing stats and graphs for both training and phishing, ready for management. Show the great ROI!
Grapevine MSP provides this wonderful solution to your security woes. We’re partnered with KnowB4 and using their massive database, we analyzed nearly four million users over the course of at least a year, and our 2020 research continues to uncover alarming results. The overall industry initial Phish-Prone percentage benchmark turned out to be a troubling 37.9%. Fortunately, the data showed that this 37.9% can be brought down by more than half to just 14.1% within 90 days after deploying new-school security awareness training. The results after one year show that, by following these best practices, the final percentage of your users susceptible to a phishing attack can be minimized to 4.7% on average.
With the correct implementation of a training programme, your team will be well equipped to tackle – and prevent – even the most sophisticated of cyber attacks.
Cyber security through the training of your team
Are you concerned that your systems are not cyber secure? Is your team properly educated on cyber security? Need some help? Grapevine can guide you to a future in which you no longer need to be concerned about the security of your digital landscape. Our years of experience ensure we are primed and ready with all the tools needed to ensure a top-quality service, now and into the future.
Contact our team and let us start our journey together today.